Followers

Saturday, 3 November 2012

Challenge # 4 - It's a Vintage Thing
 
Hello and welcome back to another awesome challenge here at
Eclectic Ellapu.

On behalf of my fellow Design Team members I'd like to say a huge thank you to all of you that have joined in our challenges so far; we look forward to seeing your creations every week.

I personally have been blown away by the talent thus far, so please keep sending it our way!

I must say WOW, and kudos to both you and the “Pink D/Team” for the FANTASTIC job you all did with our "Recipe" challenge last week!!!
Please make sure you come back on Wednesday to see if you were a winner, runner up or one of the top fivers. 
You will find that information by clicking on our winners tab up above.

My name is Sandra and I am on the “Purple D/Team”.  This week I have the privilege to be your hostess.

I chose a vintage theme for this week’s challenge, so you'll need to create something with a vintage feel to it!  You can use stamps/digi images, vintage patterned papers/material, dies, sentiments, photos, or whatever you feel reminds you of days gone by. Ah, heck you could use me for that matter, LOL! Seriously, have some fun with it, and please join us this week because we'd LOVE to see your take on "It's a Vintage Thing" too.

So without further ado, check out the wonderful inspiration created for you by the PURPLE D/Team.






























 So there you have it! Get those creative mojo's into gear and let's see what you've got!

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love anything vintage,antiquish and from the Baroque and Renaissance period. Thank you for hosting such a cool challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge! And some lovely work by the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your challenge, Hope my Vintage card is Vintage enough its 1980s inspired, Love the DT Creations, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ..just seen your challenge blog and one of my favourite styles this week...vintage! Great examples from the DT. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...