Followers

Saturday, 10 November 2012

Welcome to Challenge 5 ......

Morning Peeps,
 
Berni here, this week I have the privilege of hosting at
Eclectic Ellapu. The theme I have chosen for Challenge #5, Pink Team, are the colors Pink & Cream.  We look forward to seeing your projects created with this color scheme.

 
Last week, the Purple Team dazzled us with 'Anything Vintage'.  Stunning creations and awesome submissions from all of you.  We were so excited to see all of your projects.


We ask you to come back on Wednesday, to see if you are a  winner, runner up, or one of the Top Fivers.  Just click on the Winners tab above to find out.  I know it will be a difficult task choosing the winners.

Now for this weeks inspiration from the Pink Team. Please feel free to pop on over to the DT's blogs and leave some love!


May

Sheena
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous inspiration Pink Team. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stuff ladies! Pink and cream is always such a lovely color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, everything is so unique, I love them all!
    Well done Pinkies!!!!
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the Pink Ladies for your fantastic and totally original takes on this challenge, I'm sure it will be a popular one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creations from the very talented design team. I've just realised that you selected me as winner for 'Its a Vintage Thing'. I hugely appreciate this!!! Am thrilled. Can't decide which badge to pin as they are all wonderful. Thank-you so much. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...