Followers

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Pink Teams Challenge ...


Hi, Laurian here – I am your host for this week’s challenge.

I hope you’ve all been enjoying the last challenge by Trish from the purple team, did you see all those fabulous snowy creations – way to go!

Do you enjoy cooking, hey that’s good because this week

we have a recipe for you!

 1 die cut, 2 patterned papers,

3 embellishments (can include digi)

and ribbon!


So get those creative juices flowing, dig out your stash and see what wonderful creations
you can come up with!

Once again the DT creations are DELICIOUS!
































We do hope you can join in with us this week and we so look forward to see your creations.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this challenge - I've never done a "recipe" before and have been wanting to! Great DT inspiration - will have fun going and looking at their respective blogs in detail! Look forward to playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards from the lovely ladies of the design team! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my DT so so much... they are so so talented and am really proud of them all. Hugz Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations from the DT! Thanks for the fun recipe challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...