Followers

Sunday, 20 January 2013

Yayyy! Its the Purple Teams Challenge this week


Hi, it's Vicky here.  I will be the host for this week's challenge from the Purple Team. 

Fantastic creations on Laurian's recipe challenge last week; don't forget to come back on Wednesday to check if you're the Winner, Runner up, or a Top Fiver.

 I want to dedicate this challenge to a very special person, my mum, who is 60 next week.
So the theme for this challenge is: 

Special Birthdays, e.g 60th, 21st, 18th.

The DT have come up with wonderful creations for your inspiration. 














We do hope you can join in with us this week and we so look forward to seeing your creations.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inspiration all round from the Design Team. Thanks so much. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic DT inspiration projects! Should be a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing creations D/Teamies! What a brilliant challenge as well, and a very happy birthday to your Mum Vicky.
    Hope all you are keeping well, I miss my girlies :)S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...