Followers

Sunday, 17 February 2013

Another Week, Another Challenge........

Hi Everybody



First of all we have some sad news for us Eclectics and good news for Abigail who has moved onto to pastures new.  Abigail is a really talented scrapbooker and has found her ideal DT position over at Flamingo Scraps.  So you can always pop on over there to keep an eye on her beautiful creations for inspiration.  She will be sorely missed but we also wish her well in her new ventures.  Now back to challenge business..... Hugz Ellapu x

   Sunday again so that means it’s time for another challenge, but first of all I would like to thank everyone who played along with Sheena’s challenge last week. Don’t forget to check in on Saturday when our winners, runners up and top fivers will be announced.

Anyway it’s the Purples turn this week and your hostess this week is me, Andria. I have to admit I’m a little nervous as this is the first challenge I’ve ever hosted. So I won’t keep you in suspense any longer your challenge is:

Photo Inspiration






Remember you can post anything you like as long as your work is new (please no back linking) and follows our theme.
Please check out the gorgeous work of my fellow Purples below and stop by their blogs to spread the love.
Look forward to seeing your entries…good luck everyone






 We cannot wait to see all your beautiful creations. You have to be innit to winnit!


12 comments:

  1. Wow, how wonderful it is to come back after a long absence and see so many beautiful projects by my teammates! Way to Go Purple Team! Your projects are all just awesome!
    Hugz,
    Chana
    Pink Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards from the DT, great challenge..aNNie

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of most favourite things about your blog Elaine is that everyone is so unique to their own craft, and that you embrace it. You also have a very good eye for your talented DT's. Well done team Purple, and to the Pinkies too!
    Miss you all, but am watching from afar :)S

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the DT creations are so beautiful. Thanks girlies for making this challenge blog so interesting and success is yours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Elaine! You are so kind and supportive. I loved getting to work with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We enjoyed working with you also. You could always enter your work into our challenges when the theme fits. Would be good if you could pop back now and then to say hi. We loves ya and you will be a huge asset to your new DT. Good luck hun x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT cards - what lovely eye candy :-)
    Thank you for this sweet Challenge.
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    p.s. Are the names and stuff supposed to be in weird hieroglyphics ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There would appear to be a problem within blogger regrding the weird heiroglyphics. Some of us are seeing it all in english and some half and half. It was all posted in english, we are trying to fix it as soon as poss. Thanks

      Delete
  8. Thank you for the Top 10 vote! I love the diversity of this challenge blog and look forward to playing as often as I can. Looks like this week will be no exception - can't wait to play! Beautiful inspiration from the DT, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Purples - your entries are all stunning. Have lovely week. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  10. FANTASTIC design team makes ... great range of styles ... really fab .... Thank you for telling me about your blog challenge Elaine xxxx

    Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am totally honoured to have been a Top 5 pick for this challenge. Congrats to the winners and my fellow Top 5 - your creations rock. I will display my Top Fiver badge with pride on my blog. Thanks also to the design team for your wonderful inspirational creations.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...