Followers

Sunday, 3 February 2013

Team Purple Challenge

Hello there!

Welcome back to another week of challenges here on Eclectic Ellapu!

It's Madeleen here, and it's my turn to host this week's

challenge on behalf of the Purple Team.

A while ago I had to make a card for a friend's 40th Wedding Anniversary.

I couldn't find anything I liked and found it quite challenging to make something suitable.

So my challenge for you this week is to make

a card for that special 
''Wedding Anniversary''

To give you some ideas, I did a bit of research and have found some colours:

1 year - Yellow

5 years - Turquoise

10 years - Silver

20 years - Emerald Green/White

25 years - Silver

30 years - Green

40 years - Ruby Red

50 years - Gold



If you need some inspiration, have a look at what the fabulous DT have come up with below.




Suzie 


  

Trisha

 


 

Now, let those creative juices flow! We cannot wait to see all your beautiful creations.
Please leave the link to your project below via Miss Linky
 

1 comment:

  1. So glad I found your challenge site. Great DT inspiration pieces! Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...