Followers

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Yes it's time for another fab challenge

     Hello, Friends and Followers!  It's a new week and, therefore, a new challenge here at Eclectic Ellapu!   NanaConnie here, and it's my turn hosting this week's challenge for the Pink team.   But  before we get to the theme for this week, I want to thank everyone who entered the challenge last week.  I thought the Purple Team did an incredible job inspiring everyone and we dearly loved each and every one of your entries.  Don't ever forget that we get as much inspiration from seeing what you've created as you do from the DT projects.


     I'm the one who chose the challenge theme this week and it's pretty simple: 

 "Birthdays" -- young, old, funny, feminine or masculine, cards, gifts,... 
you decide how you want to interpret that.


     My reason for selecting that theme is because I happen to celebrate my birthday in March.  In fact, my birthday is on St. Patrick's Day (March 17 - next Sunday) and, although I'm American, my family heritage is Irish on both sides!  I'm sure I was at least 10 years old before I figured out that the entire country wasn't necessarily celebrating my birthday every March 17.  

     So, let's see those birthday cards, or gifts, or whatever your creativity may inspire you to make.  Yes, if you want to send me whatever you make, that will be just fine! :-D
Here are the Design Team's inspiration projects:




Please link up your project, not your blog, via Miss Linky below.


10 comments:

  1. Are my girles talented or what? Fabulous work ladies as always... so, so appreciated sweeties xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely DT creations!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT designs, fab ladies, yes Ellapu your girls are talented and inspiring. Great choice of challenge. This card is for my mum who would have been 90 on 10th March, RIP. luv aNNie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DT inspiration. There's always such a wide variety of talents displayed here - gorgeous, ladies! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous DT creations!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, NanaConnie!!
    I'll celebrate with you for sure! Looking forward to our first Corned Beef of the year!! (-:

    Hugs,
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great blog. Am enjoying all the inspiration. I found you on the Outlawz and am your newest follower.
    Hugs,
    Katherine
    http://cropnkathy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's the first time when I take part on your blog challenge :) Good luck for everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. treatment of diffuse fatty infiltration of liver treatment of diffuse fatty infiltration of liver treatment of diffuse fatty infiltration of liver

    Look into my web page what should i eat with fatty liver disease

    ReplyDelete

  10. http://www.petinsuranceuks.co.uk/dog-health.html Hailing from the UK '" where pet insurance is more evolved, and where it continues to be more widely accepted than it is in the U. So if you want to make things clear and simple, then read on and get great tips on how to choose the best insurance policy for your beloved pets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...