Followers

Sunday, 17 March 2013

Yo Purples, Go Purples......

Hello guys and girls!

Elisa here and first of all...
Wow - I for my part must admit that I was blown away by your entries for the Birthday Challenge!
I'll be having a hard time choosing my favorite samples for this week.

So today it's my turn to present the new Challenge and it is "Pregnancy or Baby Cards".

So many babies are on their way now (I know 3 pregnant ladies atm ^.^) many earthlings have been born and they really need to be celebrated!

The Purple's have done a great job again and we cannot wait to see your projects!

So get crafty and show us, what you got!









Vicky



Paula


Is the inspiration fab or what!!!!!!!

Please leave links to your project below via Miss Linky



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card entered, fab DT creations and a great challenge Theme too!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the "Top Fivers!" Congratulations to all of the winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...