Followers

Sunday, 7 April 2013

Love is in the air...for the Pink Team!!


Hi Everyone! Claire here this week - welcome to the Pink Team Challenge!

Last week's Autism Awareness DT cards were really inspirational, and I hope they raised the support that Trisha was hoping for.

This week, love is in the air and now that Spring has sprung(!), there should be lots of weddings and engagements round the corner.  With that in mind, my theme for this week's challenge is 

'Wedding, Engagement, or Anniversary'.  

Have fun, go wild, let your romance bloom, and show us how quick your crafty hearts beat!!

The DT have created some amazing projects, and we would love to see your creations.





















 

I do hope you have enjoyed the Pink Teams inspirational projects and I know we will gain some inspiration from yours.

Please link your entries via Miss Linky below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...