Followers

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

New Members of Eclectic Ellapu Design Team.....

Please click HERE for the current challenge

Hello everyone

After so much deliberation by my DT and myself we have now agreed to the new DT members who have been contacted and initiated into the Eclectic group. They will be announced in the next couple of weeks when the respective challenges go live. I would like to say thank you to all the entrants for the DT posts and I just wish I could have taken you all on but it would have been way beyond my capabilities.  I loved each and everyone of your blogs and I am not just saying that.  I wish you all well and do hope you will still join us in future challenges to share your beautiful work with us.

Hugz always

Elaine aka Ellapu xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...