Followers

Sunday, 12 May 2013

Purple Challenge Week

 Team Purple go with Pink and Black with skulls

Hello everyone Jacki here

 Before I get onto our challenge this week I just wanted to say on behalf of the Pinkies, a massive thank you to everyone that joined in with us last week. You certainly kept the Pinks busy lol.
I do hope we get as many of you joining us this week.

We also want you all to welcome the new Purple Team DT's - they are really fabulously talented and wonderful ladies and we are already enjoying working alongside them. Drum roll here they are: 
  
Tania 
Chris 
Ami-May 
Tammy 
Elaine W 
Eithne 
Tabatha/Purple 
Saumya 
Tina

They officially start entering their creations in a fortnight however Tania and Purple, bless them, are eager to start lol. Please hop on over to their blogs and leave some love.
So onto this weeks challenge and yes you've guessed, it's my turn to pick the theme. As my birthday is coming up, I thought I would with a theme I love and that is 

PINK & BLACK WITH SKULLS

Now please don't go running for the hills, check out what our Teamies have come up with and you will see how much you can do with this theme.

So here is your inspiration......
  Jacki

Andria


Trisha



Vicky



Purple

Elisa

 I told you they were great! Please leave a link to your project below via Miss Linky

Hugz Jacki x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...