Followers

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Thank you.....

Thank you for all your fabulous entries for our DT call.  My team and I will be looking through them all over the coming week and decide between us who will be joining us as Eclectic girlies (I can say girlies as no male entrants!)  Those that are chosen will recieve an email from me as soon as decisions are made.  Thank you all for applying.  We know this will be an extremely tough job!

Hugz Elaine xx

For the current challenge please scroll down past the DT call or click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...