Followers

Sunday, 30 June 2013

It's that ''TIME'' already for the Pink Team Challenge.......

                       
''TIME CHALLENGE''

My goodness, this last week has just flown by, already we are back with another challenge.
This time it's the turn of the Pink Team and your host is little old me, Sandie, lol.

Many thanks to everyone that took part in the Recipe Challenge, some fabulous entries I must say.
Please pop back on Saturday when the winners will be announced.

So on to this weeks challenge, the theme is "Time", as always,make anything you like,but it must be within the theme.

My fellow Teamie's have created some wonderful makes for your inspiration and we are all looking forward to seeing your entries....

  Have Fun. 

Please add your entry through Miss Linky.  




3 comments:

  1. Just found your challenge blog through Asha and this looks like so much fun! Love how the team has incorporated so many different design ideas!! I so look forward to playing along!! Thanks for the brilliant inspiration! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. We do have fun here and so relaxed. After all crafting is fun and should stay that way and I too love how all of my design team have their own signature marks. I look forward to seeing your entries xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent challenge again, Elaine! LOVE the DT work which is, as usual, so varied and talented. Your project is astoundingly beautiful! I could look at it for hours! Look forward to playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...