Followers

Sunday, 7 July 2013

It's a mans world........................

Hello everyone 

Jacki here on behalf of team purple and we are up with another challenge for you this week.  It's my turn to pick the theme and as it's my Hubsters birthday next week I decided to go with 


"It's a mans world''


So we would love to see your male themed cards. I always struggle when doing male themed projects so my theme is a good excuse to get a card done, as they are so difficult to make, do you not think so??The world is our oyster when it comes to feminine projects lol

So here are the projects we have made for your inspiration this week and I do hope you will join us





1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...