Followers

Sunday, 18 August 2013

Another week, another challenge....

Hi everyone, Jacki here for team purple, yep it's our turn again to set your challenge but before I do that I would like to on behalf of the pinkies thank you to everyone who took the time to join in with them last week

So onto this weeks challenge and my theme is 

IN THE DECK 

and for this challenge I want you to use playing cards in your creations. The reason being is I love how versatile we crafters are  in using different things and playing cards are great to incorporate. Now you can use the as your main image embellishment papers what ever I just want to see playing cards of some sort on your projects.
I do hope you take me up on this challenge and for some inspitation here are the DT creations for you


.
Bonnie
altered playing cards




Purple







Now it's over to you we can't wait to see what you come up with

Please leave the link to your project via linky below






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...