Followers

Sunday, 22 September 2013

Challenge time again......

For A Boy 

Hi everyone!  It's Sheena here with the Pink Team and another new challenge for you!  Firstly though, let me just say a huge thank you to all the lovely people who entered the Purple Teams fab "inspired by a song" challenge last week, you're a talented bunch and your work was amazing!  Make sure you check back later in the week to see who the winners are.

My challenge for you this week is... 

For a boy!

It's my little nephew's birthday today so you can see where I got my inspiration from!  But you don't have to make a birthday card, it can be anything at all, as long as it's for a boy (and not a man!)

Here's a look at what the Pink Team have for your inspiration this week:











                                                   Sandie                                              

Elaine R

Aren't they all fantastic?!  I hope you can join us this week, I can't wait to see what you come up with!






5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful boy card....adorable, wish mine were still so young.Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the delay in thanking you for choosing my card for the Top 5 in your 'They call It Puppy Love' challenge.

    I will display my Top 5 badge with pride.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...I won! Thanks so very very much!!!! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome - don't forget to come back n the 1st october until 29th oct for a chance of winning prizes daily. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...