Followers

Sunday, 29 September 2013

Sketch time

Hello Jacki here with another challenge for you from team purple yayyyyy I hear you shout. Well it's my turn again to pick the theme and this week I have chosen a 

Sketch

Now I know some people struggle with sketches but they are really easy to use just use the different patterns for your layers.
 You can flip it, rotate it as long as we can see the sketch in your project then that's fine  
here is the sketch 



and here are the fabulous DT creations to hopefully give you some inspiration



Vicky



Bonnie
fall canvas


Purple


Eithne
 



Chris



Aren't they great, now it over to you 




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...