Followers

Sunday, 1 September 2013

Time for another challenge .....

Hi everyone, can you believe it's the first of September already! The summer is drawing to a close but we can wipe away those  summertime blues with a new challenge.

It's Andria here and I'm your host this week and firstly would like to thank everyone for their lovely entries into last weeks challenge. Secondly I've chosen the theme

"It's Sentimental"

with the main focus on the card being the sentiment.

So my fellow purple teamies have come up with some amazing inspiration for you all below.

We'd love to see your creations too.


Andria:











4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning stunning creations ladies, perfect individual takes on the theme. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank your for the inspiration and great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some wonderful inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you can knock me down and I just take a little bit more time to get back up again.

    Fantastic inspiration ladies, thought I would stop in to play.

    Hope everyone is well :)S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...