Followers

Sunday, 20 October 2013

It is Halloween week...................

Hello everyone 

Just a quick reminder that our Treasure Hunt does not finish until 30th October so you could join in and have a chance at winning a portion of the goodies on offer

Thankyou to everyone who entered last week such talent amongst us.  We just love to see your projects so keep them coming please.

This weeks theme is hosted by our fabulous May.  

HALLOWEEN

All you have to make is something ghoulish, creepy and scary or even humourous - you can make anything you like as long as it follows the theme.  

Please join in and place your link below.

Now for the fantastic DT inspiration we have for you




Altered Peg







Well I made two and couldn't decide which I liked so I'll let you choose!










2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as a top 5! Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wickedly wonderful inspiration from the DT. hugs, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...