Followers

Sunday, 9 February 2014

First challenge in 2014 for the Purple Team

Hello everyone, I do hope everyone is having a good New Year so far.  

I just want to say thank you to all those joining in with our challenges - last week we had an amazing amount of entries considering we had a 2 month break - it means you remembered us lol.

This weeks theme is 

FROM THE HEART - must have a die cut heart on it or at the very least a heart somewhere!

I am sorry this post is quite short but I am finding it quite difficult to sit here in so much pain so lets get to it!!!

Here are the fabulous DT's projects this week - and fandabbydozey they are too.....







                                                 Chris






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fabulous challenge and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I don't have anything to enter this week, I am just sad to hear that you are in pain. I hope that you get better quickly.

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...