Followers

Sunday, 16 February 2014

The Pinkies are back......

Where on earth does the time go.  It only seems yesterday I was writing the post for the Purple team for last weeks post.

I must say what a great turnout we had for last weeks challenge - so much talent and inspiration.  Makes it worthwhile running this blog - Keep it up all your artists.

Now for this weeks challenge.  The theme for this week is 

ANYTHING BUT A CARD

We cannot wait to see what you all come up with but for right now here are the Pinkies inspiration for you.

May
(burlap bag)





Valou250809


Laurian
I've been recycling the sweetie tubes from Christmas!

Kelly 

Elaine R


Claire



Used wedding dress to make this pin cushion book


See what did I tell you - so much fabulousness all in one place - I do love my girlies 

Please join in and link up your project below - we love gaining inspiration from your art.


Hugz from the Pinkies xx





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the top five spot on the Hearts challenge. I grabbed your badge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful art from the DT,great challenge too hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled to get a top 5 for this. Thank you

    Lin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...