Followers

Sunday, 2 February 2014

We are back yayyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

Hello everyone

We are back and I for one am pleased - give me a bit of focus.  I do hope you have all had a good break.  I made myself a promise to get ahead with my challenge makes and guess what I broke my own promise lol.

Anyway this weeks theme is hosted by me ''TEXTURE'' so anything you like as long as there is some texture on it.

Cannot wait to see what you come up with.  Look forward to it

Here are my precious girlies projects and gorgeous they are too - and the projects lol.


                                        May                                               

Hugz and love to all and I hope you have fun.....

Please link up below via Linky.


4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, missed your challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be back and see such a great response to our first challenge of 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...