Followers

Friday, 31 October 2014

DT CALL....DT CALL......DT CALL .....

Did I say we are having a DT Call right here?.... well we are lol.  I have 2 teams on here as most of you know and I want to top up on the numbers.  This challenge blog just asks you to enjoy your creating.  

The challenges run monthly and each team has a theme.  Dependent on which team you are on you will have the chosen theme to work with,  Just one project a month.

We do not have sponsors so you can use anything you like and even create what you like as long as it follows the theme.  

Everyone is required to comment on 2 numbers -  these will be sorted out once in situ.

There is no fixed appointment and if there is a problem when you cannot create it is fine with us as long as you let us know so we can cover for you.

No previous DT experience is necessary and any level of crafter is welcome here - all art is beautiful

I am not a tyrant to work alongside with just ask my girlies.. I love them all and have been paid to sing my praises lol

If you are interested in joining us just leave a link to your blog below

You have until 31st  October to add your name 

There is also a DT call over at my sister blog Altered Eclectics for those who like mixed media, altered art - well anything really as long as it is not cards, atc's etc

Please leave your link below



7 comments:

  1. It would be so lovely to work with you! :) Keeping my inky fingers crossed ;) hugs,
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put my card under the DT call instead of "flowers". It's number 15. Can you please remove it from the DT call? My apologies. -Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply add it to the challenge and i will delete it from DT call hun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really interested in joining your DT. It would be wonderful hearing from you.

    With smiles
    Laine

    http://hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Laine I do hope you have added your name to the link above hun x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine, I was so happy to discover your Design Team call and I have added one of my current altered projects to the links above. I am so excited about the possibility of having a chance to work with you and your fabulous team. Thank you for your consideration and I'm keeping my fingers crossed too.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments,.....Thank you and keep sending the love...... apologies for word verification - It just appeared and I have settings to not have it but can't get rid of it - I will keep trying though as it bugs the hell out of me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...